Orthopaedic Walled Dog Bed - Cocoa/Chestnut
The George Barclay Monxton, walled dog bed, has been produced using the finest quality upholstery fabric. The bed utilises a soft woven fabric for the centre pillow and inner sidewalls, paired with contrasting faux leather for the beds exterior. The bed is finished with faux suede piping, with an embossed faux leather centre patch, which includes an English flag emblem, to complete the beds signature styling.
A limited number of George Barclay Monxton beds have been produced. Order today to avoid disappointment.
- High sided design for optimum draught protection
- Removable outer cover
- Cushioning - Orthopaedic, blended memory foam particles
- Moisture ShieldTM protective water resistant inner covers
- Non-slip oxford base
- Machine washable cover
- Additional covers can be purchased separately
- Size: 90 x 70 x 33cm (36 x 27.5 x 13in.)
- Weight: 9 - 10.5kg (approximate)
Orthopaedic - Blended Memory Foam Particles
Produced using a blend of memory foam and regular foam, this cushioning will remain cooler than a solid memory foam mattress, while retaining its’ orthopaedic properties. The blended memory foam particles easily mould around the shape of your dogs’ body, achieving supreme comfort and support for your companion. A simple shake of the fill will invigorate the particles as needed. Recommended for dogs that prefer to settle into their bed.